- This event has passed.
America’s Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration & Parade
November 18 @ 10:30 am - 6:30 pm
The Saturday morning Celebration festivities begin at 10:30am on the Plymouth Massachusetts historic waterfront with an opening ceremony featuring a variety of top-quality entertainment.
This is one of America’s only historically accurate chronological parades, visually bringing to life America’s rich heritage representing each century from the 17th through the 21st. In showing the preservation of America’s history through the years, beginning with the Pilgrim era, we promote an appreciation among our citizens for our rich heritage.
The parade features beautifully decorated floats, nationally recognized Drum and Bugle Corps, re-enactment units from every period of American history and military marching units.
Opening Ceremonies – DCR Pilgrim Memorial Park, 10:30AM
Parade Steps Off – Benny’s Plaza Court Street, 11:00AM
- Opening Ceremonies, DCR Pilgrim Memorial Park 10:30am
- Thanksgiving Parade, Main Street, Plymouth: 11am-1:30pm
- New England Food Festival: DCR Pilgrim Memorial Park 11am-4pm
- Portal to the Past, Historic Village and Demonstrations, Brewster Gardens, 10am-4pm
- Wampanoag Education Pavilion, sponsored by Massasoit Community College: DCR Pilgrim Memorial Park 11am-4pm
- The National Senior and Alumni Drum and Bugle Corps Reunion Concert, Memorial Hall: 6:30pm