Happy Friday! This week has been a cold one! Be sure to stay warm!
Have you checked out our calendar recently? It is bursting with fun activities for kids & moms!
Looking for a fun colorful way to spice up your table?
This fun vegetarian dish (easily adapted to vegan diets) is just what your looking for!
- 3-4 small acorn squash, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chiles
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup toasted pepitas
- ¼ cup feta cheese (optional)
- 2 avocados, diced
- A few squeezes of lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Elf on the Shelf Lover’s? Check out our great posts on the newfound family favorite holiday tradition!
In this festive holiday season it’s important that we give back, and teach our children the same values!
This can be done in many ways!
Check out our Spread Joy. Teach Kindness. post for some great good deed inspiration