Spring has a special place in our hearts. Here are five reasons we LOVE the Spring season.
- Flowers. Who doesn’t love a beautiful Spring bouquet and better yet, seeing those first bulbs start to grow?! We can’t resist perusing the farmer’s markets or grocery aisles for those perfect Spring flowers to put on display. Some local favorites: Trader Joe’s in Hanover, Whole Foods in Hingham, the Hingham, Scituate and Marshfield farmer’s markets (see our calendar for market dates) and Cross Street Flower Farm.
- Getting Outside. When you’re feeling that winter cabin fever and the first hints of Spring start to arrive it is quite literally a breath of fresh air. Spring is full of new adventures for the family. Hiking, running, seeking out the cherry blossoms or tulips, baby animals, picnics. If it takes place outside, grab the family and GO! We have some amazing local resources at our finger tips. Have you seen our roundup of local playgrounds?. Also, check out South Shore Trails for great information on local outdoor spots and a wonderful recent article on Geocaching.
- Spring Cleaning. Nothing feels better than getting the house organized. Spring cleaning can feel like a daunting task but it feels AMAZING once you’re done. Hint: focus on tackling one little project at a time. Before you know it that garage will be all cleared out! Looking for help with Spring Cleaning? We’ve got you covered!
- Fashion. Breezy Spring layers, pastel colors, dresses, resort wear. Transitioning to a Spring wardrobe has never felt better. See Spring coats, and Spring trends.
- Food. Asparagus, apricots, avocados, spring onions, chives, arugula, mango, peas. So many delicious foods in season, and we’re eating them up! Find delicious recipes here.