Check out this fun – yet insanely easy – recipe from Delish.com! This recipe is perfect to make a weeknight seem a bit fancier even on a time crunch!
yields four servings
- 3/4 c.
- balsamic vinegar
- 3cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 4 (6-oz.) filet mignon, or 4 large pieces of sirloin
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- kosher salt
- 4 slices mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving
total time: 30 min
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
- Pour over steak and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to high. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover grill until cheese is melty, 2 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.