Chocolate Chip Cookie Bailey’s Milkshakes
This fun treat from How Sweet Eat’s is perfect for all mom’s that have New Year’s get togethers to attend!
- 2 1/2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup irish cream liqueur
- 2 large chocolate chip cookies + 1 more to crumble on top
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until almost smooth, leaving some small pieces of cookie if possible.
- Pour in glasses and crumble more cookies on top.
This simple yet fun recipe is sure to be a fan favorite for friends and family alike!