You’ll need …
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup of green beans, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 c mushrooms, chopped
- 1 uncooked corn on the cob (cut into 4 pieces)
- Protein of choice: 20 pieces of shrimp or kielbasa or both!
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 lemon slices
(truthfully any veggies left over in your fridge will work!)
For the Sauce
- 1/8 c Tamari
- 1/8 c avocado oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 heaping Tbsp miso (refrigerated kind)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do …
- Cut 4 large pieces of tinfoil.
- Prepare all veggies and divide into 4 pieces of foil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Add garlic cloves and lemon slices evenly to each pack.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Pour over vegetable packs evenly.
- Fold foil by connecting opposite edges.
- Place onto the BBQ or oven and cook for 30 minutes or until all veggies are tender.
Trying this recipe? Let us know and be sure to take a picture and share with TSSM & Bree @TheLittle_BigSpoon. For many more healthy, nutritious recipes for your family, head on over to Bree’s website here.