Is it me or is January flying by? At least the sun is shining and we are getting a little more daylight. We hope you all had a wonderful week. Happy Friday!
Visit the Winter Wildlife Fun at World’s End. Taproom Yoga? Yes please! Join Studio 143 for an hour of yoga with live music followed by a free pour. Hurry and sign up! Interested to learn more about essential oils? Visit Seaside Chiropractic for a Winter Wellness session. Staying local? The indoor playground in Hingham is great for the littles. Is your kid interested in cartooning? Little house of arts has a workshop in Scituate. Wake up with a little yoga at ivivva on Sunday. Feel adventurous? Head to the Mayflower Brewing Company’s 10 year celebration for a day of beer, music, food and fun! Don’t miss the South Shore Wine & Food Expo.
Around the Web
If you have a little time to yourself and want to catch up on what’s happening on the world wide web, we’ve got a few articles that we enjoyed this week and thought you would too:
- Serve up these colorful, tasty, nutrient-packed superfoods, like blueberries and cinnamon.
- Looking for culturally diverse children’s books? Here are the best 50.
- Need tips on keeping your skin soft and glowing? We do, too.
- Looking to travel this winter within the U.S.? Check out Travel & Leisures list of Best Cities for Winter travel.
- Want to raise moral kids? Dr. Sears has some tips for us.
Have a great weekend!