- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream1
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, stems removed, sliced
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh blueberries
- In medium bowl, beat pudding mix, vanilla, milk and sour cream with electric mixer on medium speed until soft pudding forms. Cover; refrigerate.
- In trifle bowl or large clear bowl, arrange 1 layer of sliced cake to cover entire bottom of bowl. Top with a layer of pudding, then a layer of whipped topping, and then a layer of strawberries. Repeat all layers except use blueberries.
- Continue with layers until bowl is full. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until ready to serve.