A warm and cozy meal that you can whip up any wintery week night. Use Hale Bone broth to add more flavor and nutrients!
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio risotto rice
- 4 cups Hale Bone Broth
- 1/2 onion , finely diced
- 2 garlic clove , finely minced
- 2 tbsp butter , unsalted cut in 1/2″ pieces
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp extra butter added at the end
- 2 tsp lemon zest (1 lemon)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives finely chopped
- 3 tbsp dill finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F
Heat Hale Bone Broth: Heat up the blocks in sauce pan on stove top
Pour everything into casserole dish: Pour the broth into a small casserole pot ~24cm/10″ wide. Then add – rice, butter (save 2 tablespoons for end), onion, garlic, pepper.
Bake 35 minutes: Cover with lid or foil, bake 35 minutes or until rice is just cooked. It will be liquidy.
Stir : Remove from oven, stir. Add the last two tablespoons of butter and parmesan cheese, then stir until the watery liquid becomes creamy.
Take a picture & Enjoy!
We would love to see you trying the recipes on our blog. Tag Us @thesouthshoremoms and Use Hashtag #thehalelife