World Oceans Day
Celebrate our Earth’s oceans with The New England Aquarium in a free festival that is totally worth the drive (or ferry ride!)
Fitness for Mom!
Our summer calendar is chock full of fun and different workout classes at lots of fun locations!
Head over to Nantucket Beach for a fun car show that’s perfect for the automobile loving family!
SAVE THE DATE
Alice Walk is coming to Hingham.
Wednesday, June 12th 10am – 7pm
Thursday, June 13th 10am – 2pm
155 Downer Avenue
*no appointment necessary*
join Alice Walk & TSSM for a glass of rosé on Wednesday evening!
Family Fun at Marshfield Pediatric Dentistry Grand Opening
Summer Fun with Scoops Lacrosse
Fun Free Fridays!
Seaport Sweat 2019
As Seen on Instagram…
Yale New Haven Tips on Sunburns
In the summer, my children often spend a good part of their day playing outdoors in the sun.
Read on as we have tips from Yale New Haven on how to make sure your child is protected from the harmful rays to avoid sunburn.
Looking to keep up your healthy habits after attending one of the fitness classes on our calendar?
- 4-8 cup butter lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil + parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme chopped
- 2 ears of grilled corn kernels removed from the cob
- 1 1/2 cups tom-tom tomates halved
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- 1 peach finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño seeded + chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas also called garbanzo beans (or one 14 oz can rinsed + drained)
- 1/2 cup mixed toasted pumpkin seeds pecans, walnuts, and pistachios, pepitas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 avocado pitted + chopped
- 4-6 ounces goat cheese crumbled
Summer Herb and Chickpea Chopped Salad with Goat Cheese
Busy week? Hope you didn’t miss these posts!
Meet a Moms are always a huge hit.
Meal plan with TSSM. Check out our Recipes.
Is there a must-have Tried & True product you love? Share it with us.
Be sure to check out our Deals & Steals page for exclusive discounts and promotions just for TSSM readers!