We are back at it over here at TSSM!
Weekend Roundup Just for You…
Looking for some new activities to add in to your New Year schedule? Our calendar is stocked full of fun activities!
With the New Year upon us we are all a bit more conscious about what we are putting into our bodies. This simple yet delicious dish is the perfect solution to a fast easy and healthy breakfast.
For Peanut Crumble:
- 1 1/4 cups salted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup uncooked regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For fruit and yogurt:
- 1 quart plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 tangerine
- 3 tablespoons cream of coconut (such as Coco López)
- 2 tablespoons orange zest (from 1 orange)
- 2 oranges
SAVE THE DATE!
INLY’s Welcome Wednesday’s
First Wednesday of each month 9:30-10:30am
Receive a candid view of how INLY creates a fun learning environment that stimulates critical thinking, creativity, oral expression and more!
Looking for a new brunch option that is sure to add some yummy excitement to the table?
serves about 6
Unsalted butter, room temperature (for baking dish)
1 pound day-old loaf brioche or challah, sliced ½” thick
3 cups whole milk
10 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon kosher salt
6 large eggs
Whipped cream (for serving; optional)