Kicking off the weekend
with some positivity!
Have a lovely weekend, TSSM
Cohasset Farmer’s Market Kick Off
Stroller Work Out
Cut Flower & Vegetable Seedling Sale
Ayla Brown & Rob Bellamy Acoustic
Don’t miss the South Shore International Festival! Celebrate culture, education and diversity. There will be music, dancing, performances, food and lots of family fun to be had. Make your kiddos travelers of the world: children will travel from country to country and receive a special stamp. ALL ARE WELCOME!
When: Saturday, May 19, 11am – 3pm
Where: Su Escuela
RAIN OR SHINE!
EVENT IS FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Schedule of Events
SELA Elementary Students Perform11:30am12:30pm1:30pmBoston Academy of Irish Dance2:00pmJade Forest Kung Fu DemonstrationAll Day…Face PaintingBalloon AnimalsRaffles
I’ll be setting that alarm, putting on my fabulous facsinator and watching the wedding of the year on television with some of my favorite wannabe princesses. We all swooned over William & Kate not too long ago, and now we get to do it all over again. But this time, we have an even more modern royal bride. One minute she’s on Suits and the next she’s rubbing elbows with the Queen of England! Coulda Woulda Shoulda….right? A girl can dream…
Enjoy the brit bites, the scones, the fancy treats, tiaras and the fun early morning company. MMO: Mom’s Morning Out! Can’t wait.
If you haven’t planned anything with your gals yet, here are some tips on throwing the Ultimate Royal Wedding Viewing Party.
- The main goal is for OPEX clients to look and feel their very best and to get the result they desire.
- OPEX is not just providing fitness prescriptions – they take a holistic approach to each client by aligning their fitness, nutrition and lifestyle practices together.
- Every client starts with an extensive consultation and assessment process which allows OPEX to customize and tailor a workout/nutrition/lifestyle plan to meet each client’s individual needs.
- It’s a fun and motivating culture and atmosphere!
For more information, pop in to say hi to Bobby or visit the website: OPEX!
Busy Week? Catch up on TSSM
- A bit overdue, but hello, TSSM! Meet Me 🙂
- Wedding Season is here and this article from The Nest shares why attending is great for your relationship.
- Messy bun no more! Tried & True post for you to care for that hair!
- Decorating time!
- End of the year is fast approaching: some great gift ideas for those lovely teachers!
- Check out this amazing deal for all that artwork you’re collecting
- Yummy recipes!
Because I’m obsessed with these gals and Walsh Styling & Beauty Bar has a fantastic deal for us! Wink Wink…
Because who doesn’t love groceries delivered? Unlimited for $14.99 a month, yes please!
Because our bikes were stolen a few months ago and we need news ones, so check out the sporting good sales.
Because we lost our patio furniture in the crazy winter storms and mama needs a place to sit.
At Target (again, because we love this place)
Because I was the only mom who didn’t put sunscreen on my kids this week and should have.
and while you’re at it, check out these lightning deals. It’s just such an exciting way to shop online, right?
Have a bloody great weekend!