The last weekend of September! How did that happen?
What better way to get your kids active and learning during rainy or chilly days than a fun twist on homemade bread!
- 500g granary, strong, wholemeal or white bread flour
- 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
, plus extra for the flowerpots
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- a little milk
or oil, for brushing
Plus any of these toppings
- 1 tbsp pumpkin, sunflower, sesame or poppy seed
- 4 tbsp grated cheddar or crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary, thyme, oregano, chives or basil
- 1 tbsp chopped olive
or sundried tomatoes
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
You will also need
- 5 small, clean clay flowerpots (see tip below), baking parchment and cling film
View a full recipe of this fun twist on homemade bread!
OUR POSTS THIS WEEK
6 Tips by Cindi Melkerson Fill your cup & Feel more Joy!
Vital Proteins What is it?
Glamping Getaway at The Four Seasons Boston
Recipes to try!